By using our services, you entrust us with your data. We understand that this is a great responsibility and we do our best to protect your information and allow you to control it.
1. Data Controller
Data of the person responsible for the treatment:
LILIAPP SL – CIF: B88507975
Calle del Bonetero 6, 28016 Madrid, España
2. What kind of information do we collect?
We must process your information in order to provide you with the LiliApp Services. The type of information we collect depends on how you use our Services.
Things you and others do and provide to us
- Información que creas o nos proporcionas. We collect the content, communications, and other data you provide when you use our Services. For example, when you sign up for an account, you create, share content and message or communicate with others. This information may correspond to data included in or related to the content you provide (for example, metadata), such as where a photo was taken or the date a file was created. Learn more about controlling who can see the content you share in FAQ.
When you create a LiliApp account, you provide us with personal information including your name and password. You can also add a phone number or payment information to your account. Even if you are not logged into a LiliApp account, you can still provide us with information such as an email address to receive updates about our services.
We also collect content that you create, upload or receive from other Users when you use our services. This data includes wishes you keep on your wish lists, emails you write and receive, photos and videos you save, and comments you post to group chats.
In addition, there is information that you allow us to receive by activating the corresponding settings on the device, such as the camera and photos.
- Networks and Connections. We collect information about the people, Pages and groups you are connected to and how you interact with them on our Services, such as the groups you are part of. We also collect contact information if you choose to upload it. We use this data for purposes such as helping you and others find people you may know, as well as for the purposes listed below.
- Your use. We collect information about how you use our Services, such as the types of content you view or interact with, the features you use, the actions you take, the people or accounts you interact with, and the time, frequency, and duration of your activities. For example, we record when you are using and last used our Services, and what posts, videos, and other content you see on our Services. We also collect information about how you use features like our camera.
- Information about transactions made on our Services. If you use our Services to make purchases or other economic transactions, we collect data about those purchases or transactions.
- The activity of other Users and the information they provide about you. We also receive and analyze content, communications, and information provided to us by others when using our Services. This data may include information about you, such as if others share or comment on a photo of you, send you a message, or upload, sync, or import your contact information.
Información sobre el dispositivo
We collect information from the computers, phones, online TVs and other web-connected devices you use that integrate with our Services, and we combine this information across the different devices you use. For example, we use the information we collect about your use of our Services on your phone to improve content personalization (including ads) or the features you see when you use our Services on another device, such as a laptop or tablet, or to detect whether you have taken any action in response to an advertisement we have shown you on your phone or other device.
3. Data of minors
The inclusion of personal data of minors will be under the full responsibility of the User who ensures that he has the necessary rights for the disclosure of this information and undertakes not to publish under any pretext the contents that may harm a minor.
4. How do we use this information?
In LILIAPP SL we treat the information you provide us with in order to provide the requested service and perform your billing. The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or for the time necessary to comply with legal obligations and meet the possible responsibilities that may arise from compliance with the purpose for which the data were collected. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation. You have the right to obtain information about whether LILIAPP SL is treating your personal data, so you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of data and opposition and limitation to its treatment to LILIAPP SL, Calle del Bonetero 6, 28016 Madrid, España o en la dirección de correo electrónico email@example.com, adjuntando copia de su DNI o documento equivalente. Asimismo, y especialmente si considera que no ha obtenido satisfacción plena en el ejercicio de sus derechos, podrá presentar una reclamación ante la autoridad nacional de control dirigiéndose a estos efectos a la Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, C/ Jorge Juan, 6 – 28001 Madrid.
All notices, notifications, modifications and communications by LiliApp to the CLIENT will be considered effective for all purposes when they are made in any of the following ways:
- sending by post to the address indicated by the Customer;
- sending by email to the address provided by the Client in the Registration in the Service;
- communication by means of a telephone call to the telephone number indicated by the Client in the Service Registration;
- communication through applications that allow authentication for the use of the Service and / or the User Area
LiliApp informs its Users that all the necessary measures have been implemented, both from a technological and organizational point of view, to guarantee the security of their personal data and avoid loss, alteration or unauthorized processing.
LiliApp puts all technical and human means at its disposal, but due to the shared nature of wireless connections, it cannot guarantee privacy and security in the use of the Services by the Customer and, in particular, does not guarantee that unauthorized third parties may not have knowledge of the class, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of the Client’s use of the Internet or that it cannot access and, where appropriate, intercept, eliminate, alter, modify or manipulate in any way the contents and communications of any kind that the Client transmits, disseminates, stores, makes available, receives, obtains or accesses through the Services.
LiliApp excludes, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the knowledge that third parties may have of the class, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of the use of the Internet that Users may make or that may be due to access and, where appropriate, interception, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation in any way of the contents and communications of any kind that Users transmit, disseminate, store, make available, receive, obtain or access through the services.