LiliApp SL (hereinafter LiliApp) informs you of the following general information:
Responsible: LiliApp S.L.
Registered office: calle Bonetero 6, 28016 Madrid, Spain
Tax Identification Number (CIF): B-88507975
Registry data: registered in the Madrid Mercantile Registry Book 1, Volume 39771, Folio 112, Section GNE, Sheet 706715; and constituted for an indefinite time by virtue of a public deed
Contact email: email@example.com
This Legal Notice contains the General Conditions of Use of the contents of the website www.TheLiliApp.com and the services made available on the web pages that make up LiliApp. Depending on the evolution of this website, we reserve the right to modify these General Conditions at any time and without prior notice, so we suggest that you refer to them regularly.
By browsing these pages, you automatically provide the web server with information regarding your IP address, date and time of access, hyperlink that has forwarded you to them, your operating system and the browser you have used. These data are saved and used only for the control and the realization of statistics of access and visits to the web and in no case we communicate or transfer them to third parties.
In addition, if you voluntarily register with LiliApp, we collect personal data that we save and include in a file that we own. In LILIAPP SL we treat the information you provide us in order to provide the requested service and make your billing. The data provided will be kept for as long as the business relationship is maintained or for the time necessary to comply with legal obligations and meet any possible responsibilities that may derive from fulfilling the purpose for which the data was collected. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation. You have the right to obtain information about whether LILIAPP SL is treating your personal data, so you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of data and opposition and limitation to its treatment before LILIAPP SL, Calle del Bonetero 6, 28016 Madrid, Spain or at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a copy of your ID or equivalent document. Likewise, and especially if you consider that you have not obtained full satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may file a claim with the national supervisory authority by contacting the Spanish Data Protection Agency, C / Jorge Juan, 6 – 28001 Madrid.
When you sign up for LiliApp, you expressly and unequivocally express your consent to the processing of your personal data for the stated purposes. In addition, you express your express and unequivocal consent to receive Recommendations, that is, recommendations sponsored by third parties. You can object to receiving recommendations by unsubscribing very easily from LiliApp.
LiliApp may include links or hyperlinks to third party sites. In such case, LiliApp will not exercise any type of control over said sites and / or content. In no case will LiliApp assume any responsibility for the content, information, commercial activities, products and services that may be viewed by the user through links or hyperlinks to third party sites.
All the contents of this website, including, among others, texts, images, illustrations, logos, graphics or computer applications, whatever their format, programming language and form of representation, as well as the “LiliApp” brand, are the property of LiliApp, or LiliApp has acquired the corresponding rights of their owners, and they are protected by the Spanish and international laws and regulations on intellectual property, industrial property and domain name protection. The reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, extraction, or the use of any nature of any element of the content of this website (whether editorial, graphic, etc.) is therefore prohibited, without LiliApp expressly authorizing said use or reproduction.
Failure by Users to comply with the General Conditions may lead to the partial or total closure of the personal space, and of the services associated with the User, without prior notice.
- LiliApp allows registered users to enter images, videos and comments. The published content is produced either by users or by LiliApp using their own or external sources. LiliApp does not guarantee in any case the accuracy of the characteristics related to the published content and services and is expressly exempt from any liability for damages of any nature that may arise from the lack or errors in the description and characteristics of the published content. . LiliApp periodically reviews the contents of the website, but cannot verify all such information, and therefore cannot assume responsibility for the contents.
- LiliApp makes available to the user links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties, with the exclusive function of facilitating users to search for information, content and services on the Internet. LiliApp does not market, direct, or endorse the content, services and information available on such linked websites, nor does it endorse, supervise or control in any way the content, services and any material of any nature existing therein, the user assuming exclusively all responsibility for browsing through them.
- If, in the opinion of LiliApp, there is an action by a user to fraudulently alter or affect the average values of the opinions published about a service or company, this may result in the suspension or revocation of user access. and the elimination of those published contents.
- LiliApp reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website, as well as these general conditions of use or the particular conditions that regulate the use of certain services.
- It will be the responsibility of LiliApp to do everything materially possible so that the Service is accessible 24 hours a day and 7 days a week; Users expressly acknowledge that such universal access cannot be guaranteed. LiliApp will be exempt from any liability, to the fullest extent permitted by current legislation on the matter, for damages of any nature that may be due to the lack of availability or continuity in the operation of the Service, as well as errors in accessing the different pages of the Website.
- LiliApp reserves the right to interrupt the Service due to maintenance or improvement work.
- LiliApp reserves the right to remove from its website all content that it deems offensive, inappropriate or about which there is reasonable doubt that they may break the law, without the need to inform users.
- LiliApp will not, under any circumstances, be responsible for the content generated by Users on personal pages or in supplier files. Similarly, LiliApp has no obligation to monitor the content that will be included on these pages.
- Except in those cases expressly described in the General Conditions, LiliApp will not be responsible for damages of any nature that may arise from the lack of accuracy, completeness, timeliness, nor for those due to errors or omissions of which the information and services contained in the Website or in the Personal Pages may be affected.
- Who takes responsibility if something happens. We will act with reasonable care and skill in providing you with our Service and maintaining a safe and error-free environment. However, we cannot guarantee that our Service will always work without interruptions, delays or imperfections. As long as we have acted with reasonable care and skill, we assume no responsibility for: loss not caused by our violation of these Terms or as a result of our actions; losses that neither you nor we can reasonably foresee when accepting these Conditions; content posted by others that is offensive, inappropriate, obscene, illegal or otherwise questionable and that you can find on our Service; and events that are reasonably beyond our control.
LiliApp has an anti-fraud system, taking shape in Transaction controls carried out on the site. In the event that an alert is activated, LiliApp reserves the right to request additional information from the Beneficiaries of the services purchased.
If fraud is suspected, LiliApp reserves the right to block a payment until all doubts are dispelled. In the event that doubts persist or when a Beneficiary refuses to collaborate, LiliApp will be obliged to cancel the purchase of the service and make the refund to the Beneficiaries without being responsible.
Relations between the parties will be governed exclusively by Spanish law. The resolution of all litigation between the parties will be the exclusive competence of the Madrid Capital courts.
If any clause included in this Legal Notice is declared, totally or partially, null or ineffective, such nullity or inefficiency would affect only said provision or the part of it that is null or ineffective, the Legal Notice subsisting in everything else, having such provision, or the part of it that is affected, for not being set.
For any question about this Legal Notice, do not hesitate to contact us by writing to us at the email address email@example.com or by mail at the registered office of LiliApp.
The promotions will have a determined duration that will be communicated together with the promotion and may be oriented to different user profiles and not reach all of them. In order to take advantage of promotions, it is essential that the user enter the promotional code during the registration process and obtain the confirmation message from their application in said process. Otherwise, the application of the promotion will be at the discretion of LiliApp.